Thursday, March 31, 2022

The last few layouts for Calvinball

 Wow...it has been a whirlwind month. I am very surprised how many layouts I got done considering I had my son's wedding. Whew...I am tired! So just as I have done with the past layouts, I have been continuing to use up really old stash. Combining using old stash, a Victoria Marie Crop, Calvinball, with a scattering of 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life, I have managed to get done 8 double page spreads and 18 single page layouts for a total of 34 pages! You can learn more about Victoria Marie, Calvinball, and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life by clicking on the links about. 

Here are the last 3 layouts I managed to complete before the end of Calvinball. This first one is pictures of a sloth at the farm/wildlife preserve where my daughter works. 


This one is of me with my new granddaughters at my son's wedding this past weekend. I wanted to get a picture of us together while everyone was dressed up. I did use one of the sketches for this layout.




And this is the last layout completed for Calvinball. This is some pictures of when me, my mom, and my sister took a hot air balloon ride on Christmas Eve morning in the early 2000's. I still have to look up the date to add it to the layout. This was something my mom said she wanted to do so we made it happen and I'm so glad we did because she was only with us a few more years before she passed. 


Well I hope you have enjoyed these and that you dig into your stash and start using up what you have. 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment