Sunday, March 20, 2022

Layout #13 - Sunshine & Happiness for Calvinball and Victoria Marie Crop

 I did the last layout for one of Victoria Marie's Crops and of course included it in Calvinball. This was the first Victoria Marie crop I've attended and it was a lot of fun. She also has classes which I have taken several. The crop challenge was to scraplift a favorite scrapbook designer or design team member and try to use the same collection or kit that they had used for that project. I had all of the Bloom Street collection by Paige Evans and she had done a layout on her YouTube channel using the banding strips from the pages in that collection. I had fun doing this layout and I even sewed the strips like she did. I choose a different background paper and when it was all done I didn't like it. I loved the hearts but the background was kind of dull so I matted it on another paper and added some more flowers to the left side of the hearts and that helped a lot.  I added white splatters to it after I took the pictures but didn't retake the pictures. 

If you want to know more about joining in on the Calvinball fun check out the link above.  The links to Victoria Marie's blog and Paige Evans YouTube channels are also above. 






#calvinball   #calvinball2022  #scraphappy  #victoriamarie  #paigeevans

No comments:

Post a Comment