Friday, March 4, 2022

Candy, Please - Layout #04 for Calvinball 2022

 Here is the fourth layout I finished for Calvinball 2022. I again kept with using the really old papers in my stash. They are so old that I have no idea who they are from but I would guess the papers are from the late 90's to early 2000's sometime. I did use some newer products also such as some of the stickers. Just like in the Halloween layout, you will find a hedgehog and an avocado tucked in the layers so that I get the points for Calvinball.

Click on the link to learn more about Calvinball. You can join at any time and do what you want but it is a lot of fun, it challenges you to use things you might not use from your stash, you meet a lot of wonderful people, get a lot of inspiration, and it is FREE. That's right, it is free! There are no prizes. We do it just for the fun. So come one over and check it out.  

Here is the layout and I hope you enjoy it.




#calvinball #calvinball2022 #scraphappy #30daysofsketches  #30dscbl9

No comments:

Post a Comment