Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thanksgiving - Layout #11

 

Here is the 11th layout I finished for Calvinball. I did a two-page spread about Thanksgiving day while our family was in the mountains. We had so much fun and it was nice to have all my siblings and some of children there which was the first time in many years we were all together. 

Calvinball is so much fun and I've been combining it with other challenges which is forcing me out of my comfort zone and also making me use up some old stash which feels good. And when I say old stash, I really mean its old. Everyday the new items are added to the list and the more items you use on your project the more points you earn. But sometimes they take away items from the list so you have to always pay attention. To learn more about Calvinball, click on the link above. You can join in any time and do however much you want and it's a ton of fun. 


  #calvinball   #calvinball2022  #scraphappy


No comments:

Post a Comment