Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Boys will be Boys - Layout #01 for Calvinball 2022 and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life

Well Calvinball has begun as well as many other challenges and things for March. Calvinball is a free month long event where you get points for things that you use on your layouts as well as other points for things you have done. The rules are always changing and it is a lot of fun. Click on the link to learn more. 

I did my first layout for Calvinball which I used several boy themed collections that I had not touched until today. I did this layout of my son when he was little. This month is also the start of 30 Days of Sketches over at 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life on Facebook. I used the Day 1 sketch to create this layout. The sketch is by Lisa Sikorski.



 





#calvinball  #calvinball2022  #scraphappy  #30daysofsketches  #30dscbl9



No comments:

Post a Comment