Thursday, March 17, 2022

General Stores - Layout #12 for Calvinball

 

Here is the 12th layout I finished for Calvinball so far. Click on the links to learn more about Calvinball.  I can't believe I've finished twelve layouts but if I can't two-page spreads as two, I've actually finished even more. I continue using my stash and using up the old stuff. Combining it with other items, many of which are newer, makes it a bit easier. It is really amazing how many points you can rack up for Calvinball the further in the month it goes because the list continually grows. 

Calvinball is an annual event and is held every March and it is FREE! It is just for fun and it really gets you going on getting your projects done. I hope you check it out and join us in the fun.  


 #calvinball   #calvinball2022  #scraphappy


No comments:

Post a Comment