Sunday, March 20, 2022

Layouts from Crop

 I mentioned in my last post that the layout was a challenge from a Victoria Marie crop but I had not posted any of the others. I did all of the challenges but one due to I ran out of time. I thought that was pretty good considering I usually don't have a lot of time to scrapbook. The theme of the crop was to use old kits and collections and I have a lot of those. Some of the kits I used were from 2005! Some of them weren't my style now days but I made them work. 

I completed 6 single page layouts and 4 double page layouts for the crop. It was the first Victoria Marie crop I have attended and it was a lot of fun. She just had another one this past weekend but I knew I had other plans so I couldn't attend it...maybe next time. I've also taken several of her classes and really enjoyed them. Check out her blog to learn more.

Here are the layouts I completed for the crop.

















No comments:

Post a Comment