Friday, March 4, 2022

Halloween - Layout #3 for Calvinball and for 30 Days of Sketches

 

Here is the third layout I finished for Calvinball and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life.  Click on the links to learn more about Calvinball or 30 Days of Sketches. This is layout #3 for both Calvinball and 30 Days of Sketches. The sketch is by Laura Rumble. 

I haven't scrapbooked Halloween in many years and most of my stash is much older so I did this layout using the sketch from 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life and used a lot of products for Calvinball. That is why when you look close at the layout you will find an avocado and a hedgehog because I got points for using them but they really don't fit the theme of Halloween but hey anything is possible...LOL! 





Hope you enjoy it. Happy Scrapping!


#calvinball  #calvinball2022   #scraphappy   #30daysofsketches  #30dscbl9


No comments:

Post a Comment