Sunday, March 6, 2022

Thankful - Layout 7 for Calvinball and #5 for 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life

Well it's been a busy weekend and I only got one layout done for Calvinball and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life. But one is better than none...right? This is layout #7 for Calvinball and layout # 5 for 30 Days of Sketches. The sketch is by Spoonful of Scraps. I used older stash again as I am determined to make a dent in it. I combined several kits into one and used whatever seemed to work but I also, as usual, brought in some other elements like wood veneer and those charming little flair from Scrappin Happy Studio.  I love love love her flair!

It's late so I better get going. Hope you enjoy it. 







 #calvinball   #calvinball2022  #scraphappy    #30daysofsketches  #30dscbl9


No comments:

Post a Comment