Saturday, March 12, 2022

Birthday Girl - Layout #08 for Calvinball and layout #6 for 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life

Here is the 8th layout I finished for Calvinball and the 6th layout for 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life. The sketch is by Lottie Loves Paper. Click on the links to learn more about Calvinball or 30 Days of Sketches. The challenge was to use 6 pictures instead of the 5 that is shown in the sketch. Combining that with my Calvinball rules, I left off the sketchy circle elements shown on the sketch because I really didn't have the room for it. 

Not counting my team building points for that day, I got 36.5 points for this layout which included a bonus point for attending the virtual crop and a bonus point of finishing a layout during the crop. Of course it was the only layout I completed during the crop...LOL. But a point is a point, right?!?!






Hope you enjoyed it!

#calvinball #calvinball2022 #scraphappy #30daysofsketches #30dscbl9 

No comments:

Post a Comment