Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Calvinball and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life

 Hey, hey, hey everyone! I hope everyone's year is going good so far. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things and get busy again. I am participating in Calvinball 2023 again this year over at Scrap Happy or at least as much as I can. That's the great thing is you can do as much or as little as you want. It is a total blast. 

I am also pairing it up with Series 11 of 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life over on Facebook. This gives me a starting off point for a layout while pairing it with the challenges for Calvinball.

It is such a great time and you get so much inspiration. Later in the month, I will also pair it up with Victoria Marie Designs' virtual crop that she hosts once a month. Now that will be wild fun! 

I hope you check all of these groups out and come join in on the fun!

 #calvinball   #calvinball2023  #scraphappy    #30daysofsketches  #30dscbl11  



No comments:

Post a Comment