Sunday, March 12, 2023

K-9 Demo: Calvinball 2023 and Victoria Marie Designs' Monthly Crop

Here is the second layout I finished for Calvinball and Victoria Marie Designs' monthly crop. Click on the links to learn more about Calvinball or Victoria Marie's Facebook group. Both are a lot of fun and push you out of your comfort zone and help you use up your stuff. 

For this layout, I used more old stash...YAY! Love it when I use the old stuff and get it out of my stash and on pages. This is a layout of my son giving a K-9 Demo at my office when we held an open house. People really enjoyed the demo. My son's dog at the time was Piko. For Calvinball, I got points for a one-page layout, stars, die cut, using a stamp, adding a date, cleaning my desk between projects, heart, washi tape, gold, green, avocado, chipboard, feather, leftover scraps, team building points, and publicity points for a total of 27 points. 


As always, I hope you enjoyed this, and Happy Scrapping!

#calvinball2023 #scraphappy #victoriamariecrops #victoriamariescraps  

No comments:

Post a Comment