Thursday, September 8, 2022

Victoria Marie Crop - August 2022 - Mixed Media

Well, I'm back with some more layouts from another Victoria Marie Crop. I still have a couple more days to finish some layouts and get them uploaded to the Facebook group so I might post some more if I manage to get them done. This crop's theme was to use our mixed media products. I love using mixed media so this was a lot of fun. 

She has 10 crops during the year except for one month for a vacation and December when everyone is so busy. I highly encourage you to check her out at Victoria Marie Designs blog or on her Facebook page. She will be doing the crops again next year. You can purchase the entire year of crops for a discount this fall or purchase them as you want to attend.

Here are some of the layouts I have completed so far. 









No comments:

Post a Comment