Sunday, March 12, 2023

Goodbye Geoffrey - Calvinball 2023 and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life

Sorry for all the posts but I'm trying to catch up sharing what I have accomplished. When you work a lot, plus all of your other obligations, you tend to run out of time to get everything done. This layout I did for Calvinball and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life series 11. The sketch was by Nicole Santos. 

With all the items that have been added to the Calvinball list so far, I thought about children because of things like dinosaurs and Disney, which then made me think about when Toys-R-Us closed in the US. Very sad time for many. 

For Calvinball, I got points for a layout, star, die-cut striped paper (I cut the striped paper into strips to match the sketch), stamped, using a date, cleaning my desk, a heart, washi tape, gold, handwriting, fussy cutting, polka dots, title with two or more fonts, circle, doily, cloud, butterfly, green, avocado, used a punch, film strip, vellum, metal embellishment, silver, leftover scraps, stitching, sketch/template, Disney, dinosaur, team building points, and publicity points for a total of 44 points. 



 #calvinball   #calvinball2023  #scraphappy     #30dscbl11  #30daysofsketches

No comments:

Post a Comment