Sunday, March 12, 2023

{Ouch!} - Calvinball 2023, Victoria Marie Designs Crop, and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life

Combined three (3) challenges for this one; Calvinball 2023, Victoria Marie Designs crop challenge, and 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life series 11. The sketch was by  Brandi Jo. turned the sketch because my pictures were a different orientation and a bit larger. Instead of two chevron pieces, I used one piece of rick rack. This was another one of the old stash kits I had made and I think it went pretty good with the photos. The one thing I was not happy with was that when I was putting the splatters on the page, my fan brush hit the bottom right corner of the page leaving a big black mark. Now I have to figure out what to do with it. So if you have a problem or mistake on your page, just know you are not alone and it happens to all of us. I've watched some professional designers make mistakes and they say the same thing. 

For Calvinball, I got points for a one-page layout, star, die-cut, stamp, date, frame, cleaning desk, washi tape, gold, handwriting, fussy cutting, polka dots, circle, doily, arrow, label, 3 or more photos, ribbon, enamel dots, green, metal embellishment, put away 5 layouts (225 layouts for 45 points), used a sketch, camera, pink, glasses, wood veneer, multi-challenge project, team building points, and publicity points for a total of 102. Whew! 






This is the stack of layouts I was putting away for all those points!

#calvinball #calvinball2023 #scraphappy #30dscbl11 #30daysofsketches #victoriamariescraps   #victoriamariecrops


No comments:

Post a Comment