Sunday, March 12, 2023

Memories - Calvinball 2023 and Victoria Marie Designs Crop Challenge

 Another layout was completed for Calvinball and Victoria Marie Designs crop challenge. This layout used a theme of retro colors. I've had these papers since around 2005! They came in a kit subscription and I wasn't sure how I was going to use them but I finally used some of them! I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy

I got points for a one-page layout, star, die cut, striped paper, cleaning desk between projects, heart, gold, handwriting, fussy cutting, circle, green, avocado, using a punch, chipboard, feather, using a sketch/template, team building points, and publicity points. 



 #calvinball   #calvinball2023  #scraphappy     #victoriamariescraps   #victoriamariecrops


No comments:

Post a Comment