Sunday, March 12, 2023

Go Gators! - Calvinball 2023 and Victoria Marie Designs Crop Challenge

 I completed a two-page layout for Calvinball 2023 and for the Victoria Marie Designs crop challenge. I've had a very large kit put together for a long time to scrap these, as well as some others, pictures of when we went to some of the University of Florida football games. This was so exciting for me because I haven't been to a game in over 25 years. I used to work there and my son was born there but once we moved further south, I never had the opportunity to go to any more games. This was a great time and I had so much fun. 

For the Calvinball, I got points for a two-page layout, star, die cut, using a stamp, adding a date, cleaning desk between projects, heart, washi tape, handwriting, polka dots, circle, green, team building points, and publicity points. 




 #calvinball   #calvinball2023  #scraphappy     #victoriamariescraps   #victoriamariecrops

No comments:

Post a Comment