Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and Journal Share

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe another year has past. Most people make new years resolutions this time of year but I usually don't. Instead I make goals and of course the best way to accomplish your goals is to set up smaller goals that make you stretch yourself but yet they are achievable. These smaller goals help you make your way to your bigger goals. So I have made a journal to document my 90 day challenge which is just one step amongst many. And today I want to share my journal that I have made with you.

I made this journal using a printable download from Tsunami Rose. Her digitals are beautiful and if you haven't heard of her or if you have never used a printable digital download you should check out her shop on Zibbet. As I explained in my video, my journal is not really decorated on the inside because I need lots of space to journal so as I go along I will decorate it. But I did put some pockets and cut aparts, tags, and even a cloth drawstring bag in the book. The pictures and video don't really do the papers justice. If you get any of her kits you will see for yourself how beautiful her designs are. Here are some close up pictures of the journal:




Hope everyone enjoys my journal and check out Tsunami Rose on Zibbet. Have a happy and safe new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment