Friday, January 30, 2015

Boxed Accordion Album for Swap

Hi everyone! I have another project share today. I joined the boxed accordion album swap over at Mini Album Scraps (MAS). The swap follows a specific tutorial from Cristi at Paper Hoarder Disorder. I did one album, which I posted pics of earlier, as my sample or first run to see where I might have problems so that I wouldn't have any problems with the one for the swap. Here is the one I finished for the swap:
For the papers I used the My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell collection and inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink: Gathered Twigs. To decorate the outside of the album I used flowers by Jolee's Boutique, Say It In Crystals by Prima, and the feet are called foundations by Tim Holtz idea-ology. The butterfly was from my stash and I believe it was either Jolee's or Recollections. The tags are undecorated. Here are some close ups:







Hope you enjoyed and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment