Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Puppies - CSI 150

Hi all my scrappy friends! Solved another crime over at CSI. I love this site!!!! It really challenges you to not only get layouts done but also to journal. There are so many talented people there providing so much inspiration. It is really awesome! So for this case you had to use the colors of bright red, black, off-white, cadet blue, and green grass. I chose to use for the evidence flourishes, holiday accents, ribbon, and string from the list. The testimony I used wrapped journaling and handwritten journaling.

This year we had Christmas at my daughter's house. While there, my daughter's dog that she is fostering had puppies, luckily after we had dinner. While she was in labor I was petting her trying to reassure her and my daughter came in and said "oh don't pet her there, she doesn't like it." Oh yea!!! She loved it. Told her I had been petting her and she was loving it and she said "figures, it's you." My dad used to call me Ellie Mae because everything followed me home from school. HAHA. I've always had a way with animals. Probably because they can sense how much I love them. Anyway, she had 7 puppies; 5 males and 2 females. The first one, the one I'm holding, was a male. They are so adorable!!! What an awesome Christmas!




I'm not sure where I got the background paper and there was nothing on it. But the ribbon was from Christmas and it was Celebrate It from Michaels, the flourishes were from EK Success, the chipboard ornaments were from Crate paper, the Merry ornament was from My Yellow Bicycle, the poinsettias are laser cuts from Making Memories, the letter stickers were Sticko from EK Success (and they live up to their name...LOL) and the chipboard letters were from Imaginisce. I'm glad to say that once again everything was from my stash! Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment