Friday, January 2, 2015

Boxed Accordion Album

Hi everyone! I have another project share. I had joined a swap over at Mini Album Scraps (MAS) and for the swap you have to make a boxed accordion album. You are to follow a particular tutorial by Cristi. Cristi has an Etsy shop and it's called Paper Hoarder Disorder and she goes by the same YouTube name and has the instructions to make the album. She also carries kits for the album if you don't want to measure and cut everything. Since this was the first time making this album I thought I would do a dry run before making the one for the swap. Well it was quite simple. Anyone can make this even if you are a beginner. She gives you written instructions with pictures and links to her YT tutorials to make it. I was quite surprised how fast it all came together and how easy it was. I used Pink Paislee Switchboard 6x6 paper pad and on the front is some wood pieces from Momenta and the flowers on top are from Recollections. Here is what I made for the dry run:






Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment