Thursday, September 8, 2022

Bash Your Scrapbook Stash (BYSS) - "The Bashelor" July 2022

 Hi Everyone! I've been continuing to bash my scrapbook stash. I did a few layouts for some challenges over at the Facebook Group Bash Your Scrapbook Stash. You should check them out. They are a great group that encourages you to use what you have. 

In July, the theme for BYSS was "The Bashelor" which played off of...yep, you guessed it...The Bachelor. They gave you various dates/adventures you could choose (your scrapbook challenges) and create your layouts. I was so surprised when I had pictures to match some of the dates/adventures like baking class or escape room. It did not have to be the literal interpretation so you could scrap about cooking something. 

The catch was you were to "Bash" a paper pad/collection. I choose Paige Evans Wonders paper pad and collection to try and bash and I did pretty well at bashing it which made me very happy. I took some of the pictures of the layouts before I got the journaling done to get them posted to the group in time. But the main work was done.

Hope you enjoy it!











No comments:

Post a Comment