Thursday, September 8, 2022

Victoria Marie Crop - July 2022 Layouts

I'm back with some more layouts I've managed to get done. I attended another Victoria Marie Crop and managed to get quite a few of the challenges done and I've continued to use up some really old papers as well as embellishments from my stash which is a win-win. This crop's theme was using stamps. That was a lot of fun and was able to use stamps I had yet to use and were just sitting in my stash. 

Victoria's crops are a lot of fun and she also has a lot of classes you can take. You can check her out at Victoria Marie Designs blog or on her Facebook page. 

Here are some of the layouts I have completed. I still have to add journaling to a couple of them but wanted to go ahead and share them. 










No comments:

Post a Comment