Thursday, November 5, 2015

Days 4 and 5 of my 30 Days of Thankful

Well yesterday I was so busy that I was exhausted and did do my post yesterday. So here are both days 4 and 5 of my 30 Days of Thankful. 

Day 4: Today I'm grateful for technology. I love and hate technology depending on what is going on at the time. But overall I am grateful for it. In so many ways it makes our lives easier. I can't imagine not having technology at my job. It would take several people to do what I handle everyday with the help of technology. I love my computer, iPhone, digital camera, and of course Wifi. 

Day 5: Today I am thankful for the beauty God gives us each and every day. We are given a gift each day and we should stop for a moment each day and appreciate the beauty he gives us. Whether it is a beautiful sunny day or a rainy day. Sunrise or Sunset. There is so much beauty but we get so busy and caught up in our little lives that we don't appreciate what is around us. 

Stop and be thankful today!


No comments:

Post a Comment