Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Days of Thankful by Cathy Zielske

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have been so busy at work getting ready for our inter-national accreditation (1st time) that I haven't had much time for anything else. The assessors were here all last week and we achieved 100 of the 104 standards (which includes the sub-standards). Yeah!!! Now all we have to do is make some changes and upload them in the next 30 days and hopefully get the other 4. Of course we will not know anything until around April or May 2016. Ugh!!!

But I have plenty to keep me busy and hopefully some of that will be crafty. I have a couple of items I did mange to get done but haven't taken pictures and upload it here yet but I will soon. My first crafty project going into November is going to be Cathy Zielske's 30 Days of Thankful.You don't have to scrap everyday if you don't want to. She has a journal that you can print where you can jot down what you are thankful for on that day. Take a picture each day and when you have time you can sit down and scrap it.  It can be done on your computer, handwritten, and even completely digital. The choice is up to you.

If you are interested in doing her class you can sign up on Cathy's website.


Today I'm grateful for my loving fur babies! No matter what my day is like, no matter if I'm happy or sad, no matter what...my fur babies are always happy to see me and love me. There is nothing like coming home from a hard day at work to the love of an animal. Here are two of mine who happen to be loving on me this evening. The other two were not in good spots where I could get decent pictures.



Hope you join us in documenting what you are grateful for.  #cz30daysofthankful




No comments:

Post a Comment