Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 2 - 30 Days of Thankful

On day 2 of my 30 Days of Thankful I am grateful for my Starbucks Chai Tea. Latte, Iced, or frappuccino it doesn't matter. I like them all.  I am not a coffee drinker. I don't like the smell or taste of coffee. I don't like coffee flavored anything even if it is just a little bit. I can't stand coffee. I know that is against the norm but to me it is extremely bitter and no matter how much sugar and cream you add to it, it still tastes bitter. But my chai tea makes my whole day better. I'm not normally a big tea drinker either but I love the spice in the chai tea.

A few years ago, my daughter went to pick up a friend early in the morning. She knew he would not be awake and ready to go so she stopped at Starbucks and got two chai tea lattes. She was right. He was not up and ready to go. She gave him the latte and he asked what it was and she told him. He was a die hard coffee drinker. The first thing he said was "you brought me a girlie drink?" She told him to shut up and drink it. After the first sip he said "OMG...this tastes like heaven!" That is how I feel every time I have one thanks to my sister who got me hooked on them and she's a coffee drinker too.

What are you thankful for today?  #cz30daysofthankful



No comments:

Post a Comment