Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day 8 of 30 Days of Thankful

Today I'm grateful for traditions. After being in Gainesville yesterday for the game and looking at the pictures like the Bell Tower it got me to thinking about traditions. We usually think about traditions during holidays but there are a lot of traditions that are not holiday related. The traditions you learn at college and traditions you start with your children like the one my son and I have had for years. Ever since he was little every time a new Star Wars movie comes out we go see it together. Even though he is 30 years old we already have IMAX tickets for the opening night of the new movie and it is over a month away. We always have so much fun. I love these little traditions that start without you even trying to start one. Those are usually the best ones. #cz30daysofthankful


No comments:

Post a Comment