Monday, March 23, 2015

Federal Coupons and Milk Caps

I have a treat for all you heritage scrappers or anyone who likes to include ephemera in your scrapping. I went to some antique stores with my son and daughter-in-law this weekend and came across some federal coupons and milk caps (among other things that I really, really wanted but couldn't afford...LOL) and I thought how cute they would be to include in some of my scrapping. I also bought another camera for my collection. There are a couple that I really want but just can't afford right now.



So I scanned coupons and milk caps and thought I would share. There is a separate image for both the front and the back of each except for the milk caps that don't have an image on the back so I did the front again. Hope you enjoy!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment