Monday, February 16, 2015

Boxed Accordion Album I Received in a Swap

Last week I was at a conference for work and I was so excited to get home. First because I missed my fur babies, second because I picked up on some things I thought would be really great to implement at work, and third because I got a package and it was my swap item from over at Mini Album Scraps! YEAH! I posted earlier the one I made and sent in as well as the one I did as a sample before making the one for the swap. So here is the one I received:






It was made by TruDee Griffin and she even made flip up pages on the mats. I asked her what manufacturer the paper was from because it was so cute but I had not seen it before. She said it was Happiness is Homemade by Tilda. She also sent these cute flowers and I love flowers!
Can't wait to use them in a project!  Hope you enjoyed it and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment