Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Enamel Dots

I everyone out there! So I have never done a December Daily and I am determined this year to do one. As I have been doing with my past projects, I am trying to use more of my stash instead of buying all new stuff just because it is a new release although some of the collections are so adorable. But hopefully I can pick up some after the holidays really cheap. Anyway, I think I'm going to use the My Minds Eye collection from last year and anything else I might have that coordinates with it. But I wanted to make sure I had the right color of enamel dots before I got started. The MME collection is more of a vintage feel with burgundy red and a forest green instead of the bright reds and greens so I made more of the homemade enamel dots. I picked up a package of the Perler Beads that had a Christmas collection of colors and it had some of the darker colors. I also had a package of silver and white striped beads. The colors are perfect for my papers. Now if I can just manage more time to get everything else done...LOL. Ta ta for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment