Monday, December 29, 2014

CSI 149 - FRIENDSHIP

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. I had a very nice Christmas; well actually I've had a really good month! I got a promotion at work which I have worked towards for the last ten years...YEA!!!!  I am doing both positions right now until we hire another person to fill my old position. Then of course I have to train them which will take quite a while but at least I'm there to train them because no one knows how to do everything I do there. I am so excited to be filling the new position. Then my daughter's dog had puppies on Christmas Day! She had 7 pups: 5 boys and 2 girls.  And my kids got me one of the antique cameras I have been wanting and of course I cried! LOL



With all the holiday bustle I haven't had time to post my last CSI challenge layout. CSI 149 challenge also had a sketch to follow this time. Here is what we had to go by:

So for the testimony I choose Friendship and did a layout about my little miniature dacshund and my son's Belgium Malinois who is a K-9 police dog and how they love playing together which makes them the oddest pair. She can't wait to see him when we go over there. And they will play for hours! So the colors were grayish midnight blue, lime green, light blue, teal blue, and bright yellow. For the evidence I used stars, hearts, polka dots, buttons which were the stars and hearts, mixed media background, string, and animals which were in my pics. I used all older stuff in my stash except for the bow, the enamel dots, and the arrows which Roni Sue sent me. She is Roni Sue Scrapper on YouTube and she also does different challenges. I have so much older stuff that I could scrap for years without buying anything but adhesives...LOL. But it does feel good to be using up the older stuff.

Enjoy and hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! 







No comments:

Post a Comment