Sunday, December 21, 2014

CSI Watch List

Wow...I can't believe it! I made it on the CSI Watch List again! I made the list for my layout "Always Dream Big" and I am totally honored to have made the list for a second time. If you do not know about CSI you should check it out. It stands for Color...Stories...Inspiration. They take a picture and that is their crime scene photo. From the picture they develop a challenge.They will pick five colors that you must use on the layout, a list of items which is your evidence list that you must use at least two of, and then for the testimony there is a list of things to choose for your journaling prompt. Once a month they will also use a sketch to use. It is a lot of fun and it will get you to do more journaling on your layouts. There is a lot of very talented ladies on there that you can draw a lot of inspiration from. Check it out and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment