Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dory

Hi everyone! Well I made a layout of my daughter's cat who became my cat when she moved out some time ago. I know some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. Of course she says "she loves you more than she loves me." Hmmm...I wonder why. Could it be that I gave her attention? Or that I fed her everyday? I know you can relate...LOL. Anyway, I posted earlier how my goal is to use up a lot of my old stash and donate what I will not use or that I have an abundance of. I already have a big box of supplies to donate which I am going to call the local children's home and see if they can use it. So this layout I used an old overlay from Karen Foster on top of some old paper that I believe was from an old kit. I used two brads of a kitty face and a paw print from the Happy Hammer in the top corners to adhere the overlay to the paper. Again very old brads. I used a little bit of ink on the paper and a couple of metal embellishments that I believe came from a dollar bin somewhere. One of them I put on the paper and the other on top of the overlay. I also used some DIY enamel dots on top of the overlay. And then I stamped some arrows on the letter sticker that points over to another stamp that says "you are loved."  So get out your old stuff and mix it up with newer design elements to make it updated and fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment