Monday, January 22, 2024

Beautiful

 Hello my friends,

I joined a year-long class at Scrapbook & Cards Today called Sketches 2024 by Allison Davis. Every month you get a main sketch along with a lot more content. Every month that you create a layout using the sketch and upload it into that month's folder you are eligible for a drawing for a prize. 

I finally got around to doing my sketch after being sick for a week. Here is what I came up with...


This is a companion page to a layout I did previously. I used mostly Vicki Boutin Fernwood but a few other Vicki Boutin pieces as well. I used vine ribbon (Amazon), texture paste through a Vicki Boutin stencil, Shimmerz Paints, and Scrappin Happy Studio flair.

I cannot share the sketch since it is paid content. But you can learn about the class over at https://scrapbookandcards.com/sketches-2024/. 

Until next time!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment