Saturday, October 2, 2021

Wayyyy Too LONG!!

 It has been way too long since my last post. Life gets in the way as well as work and dealing with COVID and then going through accreditation and for some of it I was doing solo which was not fun I can tell you that. Anyway, I have done a little bit of creating along the way. I've got a few layouts done, worked on completing my December Daily from last year, did Day In The Life (DITL) and about do that again in a couple of weeks, and I started some mixed media projects but they are complete yet. 

So here are some of my layouts that I've got done and I'm proud of myself for getting pictures of me in my albums for a change. Actually, I'm in all of them but one! Trying to get rid of that anxiety or fear that keeps me from scrapping about myself. Anyway, I hope you like them. 









No comments:

Post a Comment