Monday, March 4, 2019

First layout for Calvinball 2019

Here is my first layout for Calvinball 2019. If you don't know what Calvinball is, it is a free month long challenge to try and get your stuff scrapped. You can learn more about it at Scrappy Happy

Now on to my layout. I scrapped some older pictures of a friend's daughter so I covered her face although she is grown now. Is used an older paper from Scenic Route called Garden Grove. Don't know how old it is but I've had it for quite a while. YAY! for using up some older stash. Some of the challenge that I used were to use green (check), enamel dots (check), stars (check), and use floral paper (check). Layout number 1 done!

 

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, great clusters with those flowers. I miss Scenic Route paper. Good luck with the rest of the month @ Calvinball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm a slow scrapper but I like having the challenge of getting stuff done.

    ReplyDelete