Sunday, November 11, 2018

2016 30 Days of Thankful album review

Hello everyone! I am currently working on the 30 Days of Thankful album for the third year. I really like doing this album because you really have to stop and think of something each day that you are thankful for. Sometimes in this crazy world we are always so busy and so many things happening constantly, good and bad, that we don't stop and think of what we are thankful for each day. It doesn't have to be something profound everyday. Just something, anything, that you are thankful for each day no matter how small or even large.

I decided to do a walk-through of my past albums although there are only 2 since my first one was in 2016.  I didn't buy a lot to do it with, just an album with sheet protectors and the class that came with some digital products. If you are interested in learning about the class to do your own or want to purchase some 30 Days of Thankful digital specific items you can check out Cathy Zielske's website.

Here is my walk through...Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment