Sunday, May 4, 2014

{Inter}National Scrapbook Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and productive day on {Inter}National Scrapbooking Day! In between errands and running to the next town twice to take care of my son's dogs while he is away I actually got 4 single page layouts done and one double page. I did the scrapbook.com challenges so it made me not over think my layouts and just try to get them done. A great way to jump start your creative juices to flowing. The five layouts correspond with five different challenges. One challenge was to use Instagram size photos, one was to use a rainbow of colors of one item, one was to use pocket pages, one was to use at least 10 cut-outs/punch-outs, and one was to use a template with and type of medium like mists, matte medium, etc. So here are my pages:











No comments:

Post a Comment