Thursday, March 12, 2020

Happy Day

I can't believe it but I won another prize from CSI Scrapbook Challenge group on Facebook. I submitted one layout for February of some beautiful flowers I got from my lovely daughter on Valentine's Day. She sent this beautiful note. It read "I wish you more sparkles and sunshine beams than you can imagine. I wish you all of the joy I feel when you hold me tight. I wish you all the dreams that you wish for me. I wish you as much love as you give me. I wish you knew how lucky I am to have you as my mom. Happy Valentine's Day to the first valentine I ever had. I love you. Your baby girl." Now that is one to remember forever.

So I had to do a layout right away!! And it just so happens the CSI challenge fit the pictures perfect. I not only got beautiful flowers and a lovely note from my daughter but I won a prize for the layout I did about it. Talk about a double win! I won a surprise bag from Scrap Accent. I will post what I get from them. And this is my birthday month so I feel like I'm getting a birthday present.

Anyway, here is the layout. I used a lot of older stash again which makes me happy as well as some newer products especially Shimmerz. Hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment