Sunday, November 26, 2017

Photobomb Layout

I can't believe how quickly and easily the page layouts come together when you have a page kit. Making my own page kits from my stash is actually fun and a great way to use up what you have. Nicole Jones 9-1-1 on YouTube was my inspiration for how to put the kits together. One thing she said was it always seems to work out with your pictures and she is right. Either you come up with what pictures will work with it while you build the kit or later on you when you have pictures out you will find the right kit that will work. I had this picture I took off of Facebook because I just loved it and it makes me smile every time. When I was creating the kits I was matching the embellishments with the papers and came across this cute 3D sticker of a seal and I immediately knew that picture of the seal was the perfect picture for the layout.  Here is the layout I created. 



No comments:

Post a Comment