Friday, February 24, 2017

Love You Girl - CSI #224

I haven't done a challenge in a long time. I seen the challenge over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration and thought about my little fur baby.  The layout didn't really come out the way I had planned but I guess not everything works out the way you want them to.  I still had fun! 

Here is the crime scene

And here is my take on the scene


I used all the required colors of gray taupe, cherry red, white, seafoam green, and ballerina slipper pink. For the evidence I choose plain cardstock, animal (in the picture...lol), cactus/other plant, arrows, triangles, enamel dots and die cuts.




I chose to use the February prompt of Your pet or another animal. How does spending time with your pet make you feel?

My journaling reads:

I love this little girl! She brings me such joy and lots of unconditional love. When I'm away I can't wait to get home. 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo of your dog, those beautiful loyal eyes! Love your choices of patterned paper! You have linked your layout to the wrong challenge but I'm sure all the girls will find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That would be why I couldn't find it the first time I posted it! LOL

      Delete
  3. Haha I've just found it in the #224 link as well! Still a very pretty layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout full of lots of love. Furbabies always bring that out on a layout. Thanks for sharing with us all at CSI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. She is a sweetheart and spoiled rotten...LOL.

      Delete
  5. This is just lovely! Thank you for the inspiration:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious girl! So many pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete