Monday, November 7, 2016

Long time no post and thankful cards

Sorry that it has been quite a while since I have posted. Life sometimes keeps us busy doing things and we don't get to always do the things we would like to do. Now I am trying to get back into the swing of things. With the holidays quickly approaching I have been getting ready and part of getting ready is doing my #30daysofthankful and my #decemberdaily. Since we are in the midst of November and I am practicing my gratitude each day I would like to share some gratitude/thankful cards with you that I found on "Simple As That"  blog by Rebecca Cooper. There is also a lot of other goodies including a photo tips, recipes, and a 2017 calendar to help you get started for next year. 

I have also shared a video of some great finds at the Target Dollar Spot. I hope I can find the time to share with you my pages or at least a walk through of my albums. Keeping my fingers crossed. :-)

Take care my scrappy friends and have fun with the freebies from "Simple As That." 


No comments:

Post a Comment