Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Gifts to Myself!

Wow...I have been so busy that I haven't been on here to post anything! I still have to finish my 30 Days of Thankful album and my December Daily. Once I finish them I will post them for inspiration. I did buy myself some things for Christmas that I've been wanting for a long time...YEAH!!! I got a Cannon Selphy and a Silhouette Cameo. So excited! I haven't really got to use them much yet but I did print out a couple of pictures and just a couple of cuts on the Cameo. I will be using them quite a bit to finish up my mini albums I mentioned. I have got to mention a great Facebook group called Silhouette for Beginners where there are a lot of great people to help others who are just starting out with the Silhouette Cameo and other machines. Helps with the learning curve and who doesn't want that! Any newbies out there should check them out. And those who are trying to make up there minds if they want a Silhouette Cameo or one of the other cutting systems out there well all I can say is that I am so glad I went with the Cameo but I'm sure they all have their pros and cons. Just look at what you want to use it for and compare the machines. I would also suggest finding people in your local area who have the different machines and see if they will give you a demo. Also the local craft stores have demos on the machines from time to time.  Happy crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment