Saturday, September 13, 2014

Chloe

So it has been a while since I have been able to get any scrapping done. But that is life! So here is a layout of my fur baby Chloe the weekend I got her a little over a year ago. I said I wasn't going to get another animal for a while but the moment I seen her I was doomed. She stole my heart immediately. But I had to see how my other dog was going to take to her. Well you can guess what happened since I still have her. And she thinks she rules the house! LOL

So I did a two page layout and I wasn't sure how I was going to do it. I just kept adding and moving and this is what I came up with. I used nothing but things I had in my stash. Somethings I have had for a long time while others were more recent. I even used some of my homemade enamel dots. I love the feeling of using up my supplies!








No comments:

Post a Comment