Friday, July 4, 2014

Fall Birthday Paper Bag Mini Album

My daughter-in-law's mother came down to Florida last October to celebrate her 65th birthday with her daughter. We had a good time and since it was her 65th birthday I wanted to make her a mini album to document her memories. It is a paper bag mini album with chipboard covers and I used grunge board for the spine. I used Recollections Night of Fall paper and I used vintage photo to distress all the edges. And I also distressed the bags to bag them a bit darker to match everything else. But of course I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had decided since she is a non-crafter it would be more difficult for her to store the album because I had decorated the top with all those beautiful flowers and leaves so I decorated a Paper Mache box to store the album in. I used up some of my stash making this album which I love because I have a lot.

When I did the video I had to rush through it because YouTube only gives you 15 minutes unless you go through some process to have longer ones. Since I am new to doing videos and to blogging I figured I did not want to do that at this time. Maybe later on when I am more experienced.  I hope she enjoys this album and box. There are plenty of places for her and her daughter to journal and they can add more photos in the pockets.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment