Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mini Album using Scraps and Leftover Papers

So I found this wonderful tutorial on how to use scraps and leftover papers from your collections. I had the idea to try using my leftovers from the G45 Bird Song collection. I originally had used that collection to make my sister a perpetual calendar for her desk at work so I thought it would be a wonderful idea to make her a mini album to go along with her calendar in the same line of papers. I followed Angelwings14100 tutorial   and mine came out great except for the fact that in her video everything was backwards to the person watching it and somehow I got confused and switched a couple of things around compared to the way she had them but it all worked out great. Everything I used for the mini were from the Bird Song collection except for the black cardstock that was needed for the base of the mini and what I used for matting.


No comments:

Post a Comment