Monday, August 26, 2024

Scrap Happy Mini Load #824 - Up Up & Away

 For day 2 of the Scrap Happy mini-load challenge I did a layout about a hot air balloon ride that my sister, our mom, and I took on Christmas Eve morning in 2005. You can tell by my mom’s face how much fun we had, and it was the only time we girls ever did anything together so I will always cherish it. After the balloon ride was over we helped pack it all up which is quite a feat and then the guide/pilot (not sure what to call him...lol) provided us with a picnic breakfast complete with mimosas. 

For this layout, I used cardstock for the background and some scraps from my stash. I did large ink splats on the background using Tim Holtz Distress Stain dauber by Ranger in Salty Ocean. They don’t make the dauber type anymore, but they are great for these types of splats. The flair is from Scrappin’ Happy Studio, the “details” wood veneer is from Color CastDesigns, the letters were foam Thickers by Amy Tangerine called Kal Barteski (2013), and the dots are Pops of Color by Scrapbook.com in Cherry Pie. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

#load824  #layoutaday  #scraphappyfamily  @scraphappyorg

No comments:

Post a Comment