Saturday, August 31, 2024

Day 5 of Mini-Load #824 - SAFER

For this mini-load challenge over at Scrap Happy, I scrapped about how a group of us started a non-profit. I used cardstock for the background and scraps of paper from my stash, but I don’t remember what line this was from. I also used various embellishments from stash, glitter enamel dots, and Thickers by Dear Lizzy called Lark (2012). I already had the background in my stash of page bases that I had created following Janet Madison on YouTube and her Patreon channels called RTS Scrapbooking. All I had to do was add a picture and embellishments and I was done. 

 


I still have to do my journaling which will be on the label on the bottom right. Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!

 #load824  #layoutaday  #scraphappyfamily  @scraphappyorg


No comments:

Post a Comment