Saturday, August 31, 2024

Day 6 of the Scrap Happy Mini-Load Challenge #824 - #1 Hero

For day, 6 of the Scrap Happy Mini-Load #824, I didn’t have anything to go with the prompt, but I did do the technique which was to use red. I used an older paper from Karen Foster Design called Protecting the Public which worked perfectly for the technique for the challenge. I used cardstock from my stash, Sticko stickers, 3-D stickers by K & Company, and Thickers by Amy Tangerine called Kal Barteski.

This was a layout about my son who recently received two awards. One was for Investigator of the Year and the other was the Lifesaving Award. Several years ago he received State Trooper of the Year. I am so very proud of him and all that he has accomplished. 


Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!

#load824  #layoutaday  #scraphappyfamily  @scraphappyorg

No comments:

Post a Comment