Monday, August 26, 2024

Day 3 of Scrap Happy Mini-Load #824 - OLW Book 2024

Another layout for the Scrap Happy mini-load challenge. Every year I do the One Little Word project by Ali Edwards and I like to get a book related to my word each year. This year my word is Focus so this book was perfect.

For the layout, I used an older Dear Lizzy project pad called She’s Magic (2019) for the papers and stickers. The alphas were Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings by Amber Labau (2016), the year was stamped using Heidi Swapp Stamp Society stamp set from September 2023, flair by Scrappin’ Happy Studio, and rub-ons from Scrapbook.com called vintage scripts and some from Crafter’s Square (Dollar Tree). I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Lost Shadow on the edges of the papers and for some splatters. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

#load824  #layoutaday  #scraphappyfamily  @scraphappyorg

No comments:

Post a Comment